Are you brand new to homeschooling? Or just new to homeschooling using a literature-based curriculum instead of textbooks? Our Teacher’s Manual for K-5th Grade shows you what you need to know to homeschool from Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Our Teacher’s Manual for K-5th grade was written to use with our Primary Unit Program Tools (K-2nd grade) and our Intermediate Unit Program Tools (3rd-5th grades). And if you purchase one of those programs, you’ll automatically get the digital edition of this manual with your order.
But it’s also available on its own in case you would like our K-5 Teacher’s Manual separately. In this manual, we’ll answer your questions, get you organized, and show you how to teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts to your kindergarten through fifth graders.
Especially if you are just starting out homeschooling, our Teacher’s Manual for Kindergarten-5th grade will give you the confidence to be successful.
Our useful Teacher’s Manual teaches you:
- What supplies you will need, how to organize them, how to keep your toddler busy and what to do when your kids aren’t behaving.
- How to teach phonics so you can teach your child to read (one of my favorite parts of homeschooling!).
- What to do to teach handwriting and spelling
- Dolch sight words and other English Skill Checklists your students need to learn during K-2nd grade and 3rd-5th grades.
- How to choose copywork from your student’s history and science reading to reinforce learning
- How to simply teach your child narration and dictation.
- Assignment and hands-on activity and project ideas for history and science.
- How to teach your child beginning composition in 3rd grade (with our Unit Program Tools), and build on those skills through 4th and 5th grade.
- How to plan a unit, organize your studies using whole, living books, and economically teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts using the books you gather from the library and used book stores from our pre-read suggestions.
Our Teacher’s Manual for K-5th grades provides the fundamentals you need when you need them.
See the Table of Contents.
The Teacher’s Manual for Kindergarten through Fifth Grade is 100+ pages and arrives as a digital download. Look for your download link to arrive within about 10 minutes of placing your order.
So much handy information all in one place! A great resource to have on your bookshelf.