Use our unstructured unit program tools to teach how YOU want to teach, rather than having a pre-planned, checkbox homeschool curriculum that tells you exactly what to say, what to do and when to do it.
Have you always wanted to create your own curriculum? Create something that would work well with your multi-ages and learning styles?
Use our Unit Program Tools to create exactly what you want without starting from scratch.
Study history, science, language arts, and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
- Choose from hundreds of pre-read book suggestions, divided by time period and topic.
- Gather your books from our suggestions and read the Teacher’s Overview for the unit.
- Decide what you want to cover and choose from our project ideas which history and science activities you would like to do for each unit.
- Use our Language Arts Checklists to select copy work from the history and science books you have gathered for each of your students.
- Decide the music and artist for the unit from our fine art suggestions to round out your study of the historical period.