With our open and go Daily Lesson Plans, you can finally stop worrying about whether you are covering enough.
With our daily lesson plans, your student will study history, science, language arts (reading, writing, grammar spelling, vocabulary, poetry, punctuation…) and fine arts (art, music, architecture…) together.
And they are nestled within the meaningful framework of nine historical units, covering from Creation to Modern.
- Read through our Teacher’s Manual and look over each week’s lesson plans a week or two ahead of time.
- Gather your books and supplies from the weekly book and simple project lists provided.
Our Daily Lesson Plans include:
- 35 weeks of daily lesson plans covering history, science, language arts (reading, literature, spelling for K-5, vocabulary, grammar poetry, composition, etc.) and fine arts (art, music, architecture)
- Themes and objectives in history, science, language arts and fine arts each week so you know what you will be covering
- Daily discussion questions, narration prompts, language arts lessons, and assignments provided so you know what and how to teach
- Weekly projects with simple supply lists so you may gather what you need ahead of time
- Step-by-step project directions provided – no more guesswork and late-night hunting on the Internet for activities!
- Answer keys to any grammar exercises included so you have the answers readily available
- Supplemental information, web links to additional information, and graphic organizers/notebooking pages included in each weekly plan as needed at your fingertips
Grade Levels Available
Click the links/graphics above to see a sample and scope and sequence for each curriculum!
See Sample Schedules for both our Unit Programs and our Daily Lesson Plans by first clicking on the level you are interested in and navigating to that page. Then scroll down until you see the link to the sample.