You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go middle school lesson plans you’ll easily teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Our structured plans offer you an easy to follow, daily plan for study using captivating, high-interest books available from your public or church library or online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
See the books we recommend in our middle school daily lesson plans here.
Our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans offer:
- You’ll know exactly what your covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives
- Your middle school students will be captivate by their reading with our high-interest book lists
- You’ll know exactly what you need each week with our weekly supply lists
- We make teaching simple with our daily discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry, and reading assignments.
- Your middle school student’s interest in history and science will skyrocket with our fun projects and experiments.
- Your middle school student’s education will be enriched by his study of suggested artists and music for each of our nine chronological units.
- Middle school students’ language arts skills will be solidified, preparing them for high school with our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans’s special language arts reviews.
- Your middle school student will learn to identify author’s bias in books, TV, and movies with our training to help your student to think more logically and analytically.
Click to see the Scope and Sequence, as well.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the printed year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)