You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go middle school daily lesson plans you’ll study history, science, language arts and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Our structured Middle School Daily Lesson Plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized detailed daily plan for study using real, living books available from your public or church library or online at Amazon.com. See the books we recommend in our middle school daily lesson plans here.
Our Middle School-1 Daily Lesson Plans offer:
- weekly themes and objectives
- weekly living book and supply lists
- discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments
- history and science projects and experiments
- suggested artists and music for the each of our nine chronological units
- shorter, Charlotte Mason style lessons
- special language arts help and review preparing your student for high school level studies
- training to help your student to think more logically and analytically
- teaching to help your student begin to identify authors’ bias in books, television and movies
View a one week sample of our Middle School-1 Daily Lesson Plans.
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our Middle School-1 Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download.
Love the idea but want to try them first? Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)