You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go Middle School Daily Lesson plans you’ll easily integrate the subjects of history, science, language arts, and fine arts. All organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern. And not only does subject integration help learning stick, but it also saves you time and money. Unless you’d rather buy a separate book or two for all of those subjects instead of just using one manual!
Train up a Child Publishing’s structured daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, daily plan for study using captivating, high-interest books available from your public or church library or online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
Our book selections will keep your student’s attention. Our teaching methods will help your students learn.
Train up a Child Publishing’s Middle School Daily Lesson Plans help:
- You know exactly what you’re covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives
- Captivate your middle school students’ history and science studies with our high-interest book suggestions
- You know exactly what you need each week with our weekly book and supply lists
- We make teaching simple with our daily discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry, and reading assignments.
- Your middle school student’s interest in history and science skyrocket with our fun projects and experiments.
- Enrich your middle school student’s education by his study of suggested artists and music.
- to give your Middle school students’ a firm foundation in language arts skills, preparing them for high school
- Your middle school student learn to identify author’s bias in books, TV, and movies with our training to help your student to think more logically and analytically.
To learn more, take a look at the books we recommend in our middle school daily lesson plans here.
Additionally, our daily lesson plans are available in two formats: printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download you may print yourself.
Using Daily Lesson Plans from Train up a Child Publishing, you can give your students a Charlotte Mason-inspired education.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the printed year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)