You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go middle school lesson plans you’ll easily teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Our structured plans offer you an easy to follow, daily plan for study using captivating, high-interest books available from your public or church library or online at Amazon.com.
See the books we recommend in our middle school daily lesson plans here.
Our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans offer:
- weekly themes and objectives, so you know exactly what you’re covering each week
- high-interest book lists, so your middle schoolers are captivated by their reading
- weekly supply lists, so you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips
- discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments, created for you to make teaching easy
- history and science projects and experiments, to bring those subjects alive for your middle schooler
- suggested artists and music for each of our nine chronological units, to enrich your student’s education
- special language arts help and review, to solidify your middle schooler’s language arts skill and prepare him or her for high school
- training to help your student to think more logically and analytically, helping him to identify authors’ bias in books, TV, and movies
Click to see the Scope and Sequence, as well.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the printed year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)