World History I: Ancients through the Renaissance & Reformation
$29.37 – $43.97
Study World History while analyzing great leaders of the past!
Study world history from a Biblical worldview! Our literature-based World History I high school course covers from the Ancients through the Renaissance & Reformation.
We begin by reading the historical portions of the Bible. Along with the cultures and peoples found there, your student will learn about Ancient Egypt, Greece, China, Rome, and the Early Church.
After the Ancients period, your high school student will study the Middle Ages. During the Middle Ages, you’ll discover fascinating characters such as Genghis and Kublai Khan, St. Patrick, Eleanor of Aquitaine and Joan of Arc.
Following the Middle Ages, you’ll discover the exciting Renaissance as well as the opposing viewpoints that caused the Reformation.
Our book selections will keep your student’s attention. Our teaching methods will help your students learn.
Train up a Child Publishing’s World History I course:
- Gives your high school student the chance to learn what makes an excellent leader by analyzing history’s best and most ruthless leaders.
- Immerses your high schooler in history in a novel way by reading great books instead of dry textbooks.
- Provides your student with an engaging, customizable learning experience with a variety of assignment choices using your student’s learning styles and natural gifts.
- Helps your high schooler grasp an overview of each time period with our readable, illustrated unit overviews summarizing the major events and people of each time period.
- Encourages your high schooler to work independently as this course is written directly to your student
- Lets both you and your high school student will know exactly what do do and how it will be evaluated, with our detailed rubrics and notes about how to evaluate each assignment.
- Gives you the opportunity to pump up your student’s high school transcript by choosing the optional honors track.
- Maximize your student’s learning by grabbing our World Literature course, too, and having her do them both at the same time!
- Teaching World History will be simple with our separate Teacher’s Guide, available as a cost-effective digital download.
World History I: Ancients through the Renaissance & Reformation is 191 pages and available in two formats: already printed in black and white and coil bound, and as a digital download that you may print yourself.
Don’t forget that World History I also has a Teacher’s Guide:
• Providing all the answers and background you need to the discussion and short answer questions, discussion/narration prompts, and more
• With special appendices that give you everything you need for teaching and grading. (Including timeline templates, map ideas, mini-research topics, graphic organizers, and sample reading assignment charts for each unit.)
•Available as a separate printed, spiral-bound book or an economical, immediate download
You can give your high school students a Charlotte Mason-inspired education using High School Courses from Train up a Child Publishing.
|9 × 11 × .75 in
Hard Copy, Digital Download