You’ve always wanted to put together your own curriculum. But where do you start?
You’d LOVE the more relaxed, Charlotte Mason-type pace. But how do you put it together yourself? And how would you find the time?!
We get it.
We designed our Unit Program Tools for homeschool moms just like you.
Like a salad bar, you can choose from our unit program tools to put together the curriculum you’ve always wanted.
We provide the TOOLS to teach how YOU want to teach. Instead of telling you exactly what to do and say.
Using our unit program tools you can:
- teach with excellent books instead of tired textbooks
- teach your multi-age children together
- have the freedom to follow rabbit trails when you encounter them
Our Unit Programs are flexible. They can be used alone to teach history, science, language arts and fine arts. Or combine our unit programs with curriculum you already have on your shelf.
And best of all? Like all of our curriculum, our Unit Programs are biblically sound.
To use our Unit Study Tools, simply:
- read our 100+ Teacher’s Manual. It’ll tell you what you need to know about teaching history, science, language arts and fine arts. (Including lots of graphic organizers, planning forms, language arts checklists and notebooking pages.)
- read our Teacher’s Overviews of each time period. Decide what you want to cover.
- view our pre-read, top quality book suggestions, divided by time period and topic.
- choose what books you want to read. Reserve them from the library, interlibrary loan, or order them from Amazon.com*.
- select the the assignment and activities you want to do from the many ideas we provide in each unit.
- then simply journal what you did!
*This is an affiliate link. If you use it to buy something, we get a few cents per item and use it to buy coffee so we can write more curriculum.
Our Unit Program Tools are available as an immediate digital download.READ MORE!
You crave the structure and reassurance of knowing you are covering enough. You breath a sigh of relief with an open and go curriculum.
Take a deep breath and relax knowing at a glance each week’s learning objectives for history, science, language arts and fine arts. And reading assignments, discussion questions and narration prompts are all there.
Along with all copy work, spelling and vocabulary. And writing or grammar lessons. Specific science experiments and history projects with complete directions and weekly supply lists are at your fingertips. All included.
All of the curriculum you need to teach history, science, language arts and fine arts for one year, for each grade level. All in one package.
Rest easy knowing you are teaching enough. And tweak what you want — move assignments around, add or delete if you want — but you have everything you need at hand.
Our Daily Lesson Plans are delivered to you ready to go, in print or in an immediate digital download.READ MORE!
Our high school courses provide all of the literature and history that your student needs for college and beyond.
I know — teaching high school is intimidating when you begin. But I survived and my kids thrived. (They had no trouble getting into college and even completed graduate school.) You can do this.
We make it easy.
All of our customizable high school courses are written to your student. But they include:
- teaching/evaluation keys
- rubrics for creative assignments
- answers to short-answer questions
Our literature-based curricula will help your high school student crank out well-written essays by the score. But we also give you lots of other assignment choices so your student isn’t just writing.
Your student can do anything from illustrating a scene in a novel to researching, planning and executing an authentic renaissance feast.
With our high school courses you may choose the assignments that best fit YOUR student.
All our assignment choices are geared to engage your student with the cultures and time periods your student is reading about. And in a way that makes school not only fun, but effective.READ MORE!