The Steps to Writing a Research Paper
$29.37 – $43.97
Do you remember writing a research paper? Even if you don’t remember the first thing about it, all you need is this high school course.
This simple guide shows you step-by-step how to teach research paper writing to your homeschooled high school student. From selecting a topic to presenting a formal draft…we break down the parts of writing a research paper into easy-to-follow, manageable steps.
This easy-to-teach, essential one-semester high school-level English elective is written directly to your student. Not only that, but it also has clear instructions to help you evaluate your student’s work, beginning with the first draft.
This course includes an example research paper (with its outline) written by an actual high school student!
Ideally, your student should write two research papers during high school. Fortunately, you may use this non-consumable course repeatedly whether you have one child or ten!
Our teaching methods will help your students learn how to write a formal research paper:
- Your high school student will sail through the process of learning to write a research paper. Our activities and graphic organizers help with research, note-taking, bibliography, and paper organization.
- You’ll have confidence in teaching your student to write a research paper, even if you aren’t a strong writer yourself. Our detailed evaluation instructions give you confidence your instructions are clear, and you’re evaluating fairly.
- Both you and your student will benefit by having a full-length outline and research paper example with a bibliography written by an actual high school student.
- Pump up your student’s high school transcript with our optional honors track.
- Your student’s writing ability will soar with our teaching on specific academic writing problems and techniques addressed in detail, such as plagiarism, writing transitions, footnote instructions in MS Word, self-editing, and more.
The Steps to Writing a Research Paper is 76 pages and printed in black and white. It’s available in two formats: already printed and coil bound or as a digital download that you print yourself.
|9 × 11 × .5 in
Hard Copy, Digital Download