Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans
$19.97 – $250.00
You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our open and go Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
You’ll be able to sleep well using our open and go Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans, knowing you’re covering enough! With our plans, you’ll study history, science, language arts, and fine arts together. And all organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Additionally, our structured Daily Lesson Plans offer you an easy to follow, daily plan. No textbooks here! Instead, you’ll be using real, living books you gather from your public/church library or online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
With our Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans:
- You’ll know what you’re covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives.
- You will know exactly what you need in advance with our weekly supply lists.
- Your 3rd grader will build his beginning writing skills with continued narration practice and exposure to basic grammar and punctuation.
- Our open and go plans are ready for you to teach with daily discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry, and reading assignments.
- You can easily reinforce history and science with pre-chosen copywork, spelling, and vocabulary words from your student’s history and science reading.
- Your child will continue memorizing Scripture, poetry, history and science facts, as in prior years.
- Your third grader’s curriculum is enriched by art and music study
- Your child will stay focused with her short, Charlotte Mason-style lessons.
Our daily lesson plans are available in two formats: printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download that you may print yourself.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
If so, try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the printed year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download after purchase.)
|9.5 × 11 × 1.5 in
Hard Copy, Digital Download, Trial Ancients Unit