You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our open and go Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
You’ll be able to sleep well using our open and go third grade daily lesson plans, knowing you’re covering enough! With our plans, you’ll study history, science, language arts, and fine arts together. And all organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Additionally, our structured third grade daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, daily plan. No textbooks here! Instead, you’ll be using real, living books you gather from your public/church library or online at Amazon.com.
See the books we recommend in our third grade lesson plans here.
Our Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans offer:
- weekly themes and objectives, so you know exactly what you’re covering that week
- supply lists, so you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips
- continued practice with narration, to build your student’s writing skills
- discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments, all created for you and ready to teach
- copy work selected for you from history and science reading, making your job easier and reinforcing what your student is learning in those subjects
- more formal composition and continued exposure to basic grammar and punctuation, to build your third grader’s writing skills
- history and science projects and experiments, so history and science come alive for your student
- continued memorization of Scripture, poetry, history and science facts
- suggested artists and music study for each of our nine chronological units, to enrich your curriculum
- short, Charlotte Mason style lessons, perfect for your third grader
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download.
Love the idea but want to try them first? If so, try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the printed year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download after purchase.)