You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our open and go 4th Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go daily lesson plans you’ll easily teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts together. And all with ONE curriculum, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern,
Our structured fourth grade plans offer you an easy to follow, clear, and organized detailed daily plan for study using real, living books. Pick your books up from your public or church library. Or you can get them online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
Our book selections will keep your student’s attention. Our teaching methods will help your students learn.
With our 4th grade daily lesson plans:
- You’ll know exactly what you’ll be covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives, book, and supply lists.
- Each day you’ll know what to say and do with our daily discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments,
- We chose copy work, spelling, and vocabulary for you from your child’s history and science reading saving you time and reinforcing learning.
- Your child’s education will be enriched by the study of art and music in each of our nine chronological units.
- You and your student will love our short, Charlotte Mason- style lessons.
- Your fourth grader will grow in his knowledge and understanding of history with the chance to dig deeper into history than in prior years.
- Your student will deepen her understanding of a Biblical world view as she discovers the science behind Creationism and the physical world.
- Our 4th grade plans will help your child’s writing skills to grow as he’ll look more closely at grammar and punctuation skills and grow in formal composition study.
- Your student will solidify her knowledge as she continues in memory work over Scripture, poetry, history, and science facts.
Our daily lesson plans are available in two formats: printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download you may print yourself.
Using Daily Lesson Plans from Train up a Child Publishing, you can give your students a Charlotte Mason-inspired education.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of printed plans). You can’t lose! This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.