You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our open and go Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go daily lesson plans you’ll easily teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts together. And all with ONE curriculum, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern,
Our structured fourth grade plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized detailed daily plan for study using real, living books. Pick your books up from your public or church library. Or you can get them online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
See the books we recommend in our fourth grade lesson plans here.
With our 4th grade daily lesson plans:
- You’ll know exactly what you’ll be covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives, book and supply lists.
- Each day you will know exactly what to say and do with our daily discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments,
- Copy work chosen from your child’s history and science reading saves you time and reinforces learning.
- History and science will come alive for your fourth grader with our fun history and science projects and experiments.
- Your fourth grader’s education will be enriched by the study of art and music in each of our nine chronological units.
- You and your student will love our short, Charlotte Mason- style lessons.
- Your fourth grader will grow in his knowledge and understanding of history with the chance to dig deeper into history than in years prior.
- Your student will continue to deepen her understanding of a biblical world view as she discovers the science behind Creationism and the physical world.
- Our 4th grade plans will help your child’s writing skills to grow as he’ll look more closely at grammar and punctuation skills and grow in formal composition study.
- Your student will solidify her knowledge as she continues in memory work over Scripture, poetry, history and science facts.
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our Fourth Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of printed plans). You can’t lose! This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.