You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our Fourth Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our fourth grade daily lesson plans you’ll study history, science, language arts and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Our structured fourth grade daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized detailed daily plan for study using real, living books available from your public or church library or online at Amazon.com. See the books we recommend in our third grade lesson plans here.
Our Fourth Grade Daily Lesson Plans offer:
- weekly themes and objectives, living book and supply lists
- discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments
- copy work taken from history and science reading, reinforcing learning
- history and science projects and experiments
- suggested artists and music for the each of our nine chronological units
- short, Charlotte Mason style lessons
- the chance to dig deeper into history than in years prior
- discovery of the science behind Creationism and the physical world
- the opportunity to look more closely at grammar and punctuation skills and grow in formal composition study
- continuation in memory work over Scripture, poetry, history and science facts
Click to see a sample of our Fourth Grade Daily Lesson Plans
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our Fourth Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or on CD (you print).
Love the idea but want to try them first? Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)