Design Your Own Literature-based High School Courses
Ready to Move Beyond the Textbook, Save Some Money, and Design Your Own Literature-based High School Courses?
Now you can! With our e-book, Design Your Own Literature-based High School Courses, all of the direction you need to start designing your own high school courses is at your fingertips.
This detailed, useful e-book walks you through the process of:
- Brainstorming the type of course you want to create
- Planning the course details
- Designing your course schedule
- Finding the perfect curated book list for your course
- Using a rubric to teach and evaluate high school courses
And your courses will take advantage of using real books to teach! No more dry, ho hum textbook learning!
Organized in easy-to-understand steps, this guide opens up many literature-based history, English, and elective courses for you and your high school student to develop.
- Create literature courses, such as American, British, and World Literature
- Put together your own U.S., British, and World History courses
- Consider more unique courses, such as Modern Missions, Contemporary Christian Literature, The History of Folk Music, or The History of Costume Design.
Use this e-book for designing required courses and customized electives.
In addition to required courses, think of all the other customized courses you could create! Let your student help design an elective course in an area of particular interest.
- Is your student interested in cooking? How about a Nutrition, Baking, French Cuisine, or Making Sushi course?
- Do you have a high school student interested in travel? A World Geography, World Cultures, or even a Travel Hacking course might be perfect.
- An animal lover? Consider Dog Behavior and Training, Herpetology, or Avian Adventures.
There’s really no limit to what kind of courses you create for your high school kids. Additionally, if you have a more enterprising high school student, he or she could create their own course with our ebook. (With your oversite, of course!)
Just decide which course you want to cover, grab your books, and watch your high school student excel!
Note: This is a 29-page digital e-book available for immediate download. No product will be shipped.