- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our Websites or give to us during our conversations, text, or email exchanges with you. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, fill out our intake forms, fill out a survey, call us with a question, write a review, or use any of our services.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions and information.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Your driver’s license number
- Credit application information, such as your Social Security Number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
One type of cookie may allow us to identify you as a particular customer when you visit our websites and to link your activities on our websites to your interactions with us. In combination with other information we collect, this cookie may facilitate the tailoring of advertisements and offers to you, sometimes in connection with interest-based advertising.
We also use programs including Google Analytics to collect certain information such as users’ traffic patterns through the Website. It also gathers data on date and time of visits, number of pages viewed, and time spent on our Website.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Our Web site may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Presenting our Website and its contents to you and providing information
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or creating products
- Managing affiliate or reward programs
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Processing credit cards or payments
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us online
- Facilitating interactions with Trainupachildpub.com and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend or share a page or image on social media channels
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
Occasionally we may use the information you provided to us to make you offers to purchase products or services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties may receive your information.
We will retain your information for as long as you are a client with us, your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Train up a Child Publishing, LLC, does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
Train up a Child Publishing, LLC, is not owned by a parent company, however if you provide information to any of the businesses, stores or Web sites owned or operated by Train up a Child Publishing, LLC, this information may be combined or shared among future Train up a Child Publishing, LLC entities, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Customer Service
- Servicing products
- Sending Train up a Child Publishing, LLC, marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Train up a Child Publishing, LLC, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
We may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business. We also may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings.
We’re committed to keeping your email address confidential. We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear instructions for contacting the sender. Also, all email messages contain clear information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving those by clicking on an “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the email.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Train up a Child Publishing, LLC, cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Trainupachildpub.com Websites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our Website such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number. Information you provide to us via our in-store kiosk does not traverse the public Internet.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to infodesk@train upachildpub.com
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to:
- Trainupachildpub.com, Attn: Customer Care/Privacy, Train up a Child Publishing, LLC,
- 1342 Oak Mill Ct., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our websites or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies. In either case, the purpose is to provide ads about products and services that may be of interest to you.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet! Our website is not intended for children under 13 year of age, and we don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our website, make a purchase, or give us your name and email address for any reason. If we are informed that we have received any personal information from a child under 13, we will immediately delete it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Visitors’ GDPR Rights
If you are a resident of the European Union, you are entitled to certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will keep any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you ask us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that content at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Train up a Child Publishing™, LLC
1342 Oak Mill Ct.
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466
Effective as of May 22, 2018