You can stop worrying whether you are covering enough with our open and go Second Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go daily lesson plans you’ll integrate the study of history, science, language arts, and fine arts. All organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern. In addition to helping learning stick, integrating subjects saves you time and money.
Additionally, our structured daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, clear, detailed, daily plan for study using real, living books available from your public or church library or online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com. We tell you what to say and what to do. Easy!
Our book selections will keep your student’s attention. Our teaching methods will help your students learn.
See the books we recommend in our second grade lesson plans.
With our 2nd grade daily lesson plans:
- You’ll know exactly what you’re covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives.
- You’ll have everything you need to know in advance with our weekly supply lists of simple items you need for projects and experiments.
- We’ll teach you how to teach your child narration over short reading and listening selections.
- Your child will love reading and listening with our exciting book suggestions featuring many books that teach excellent character qualities.
- Just open the plans and easily teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts with one curriculum.
- You’ll already have copy work, spelling, and vocabulary chosen from your child’s history and science reading, to reinforce learning.
- Your child’s curriculum is enriched by art and music study for each of our nine chronological units.
- Teach short, Charlotte Mason-style lessons, perfect for your 2nd grader
Our daily lesson plans are available in two formats: printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as a digital download that you print yourself.
Using Daily Lesson Plans from Train up a Child Publishing, you can give your students a Charlotte Mason-inspired education.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of printed daily lesson plans).
You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)
Another great year! I can’t say enough about the great books we have read. We get most of the books through the library but we have added several to our home library because we want to read them over and over. I love the way grammar is introduced in small bites that makes it simple to teach and builds throughout the year and I have been very happy with the writing instruction. I’m amazed when we start a new unit how much my daughter remembers from the previous year. Another great aspect is there is one manual for everything but math, makes it easy to stay organized.