Our Charlotte Mason-inspired, Christian literature-based high school courses make homeschooling high school easy.
Train up a Child Publishing’s Charlotte Mason-inspired, Christian literature-based high school courses make it easy for you to teach your homeschooled high schooler! And we cover the essentials: literature, high school composition, the dreaded high school research paper, and history.
Our customizable, literature-based courses include:
- General, American, British, and World LIterature
- Essay Styles for High School
- The Steps to Writing a Research Paper
- The Art of Public Speaking
- American History and World History
And even more importantly, our courses help your student learn to think critically while they are learning academically.
Our flexible, easy-to-use high school courses have step-by-step instructions written directly to your student, but they also include evaluation tips, answer keys, and other resources to make them easy for you to teach.
What are homeschool moms like you saying about our Charlotte Mason-inspired, literature-based, Christian high school courses?
- You’ll teach literature and history using classic literature by exceptional authors
- As with all of our Christian literature-based high school courses, you’re free to customize your student’s courses by choosing between assignments of different lengths and difficulty levels
- You’ll also be able to choose between assignments that use your student’s learning styles. Rather than writing all essays, maybe your student would enjoy something different. Perhaps illustrating a battle scene from the Civil War or building a model of the Tabernacle would appeal to your highschooler. Alternatively, maybe your student would love designing a costume and dramatizing a scene from a play. Taking advantage of your student’s gifts will engage them in history and literature as nothing else can!
- You can also choose whether you want to have your student take an optional honors track
- Additionally, all of our courses included detailed answers to assignments, rubrics, and other evaluation tips to make it easy for you to teach.
What are homeschool moms like you saying about our Charlotte Mason-inspired Christian high school courses?
Our high school courses are available in two formats: printed copies and immediate digital downloads.
All of our literature-based high school courses are printed in black and white and conveniently spiral bound. Alternatively, they’re available in an economic, digital format you can download immediately.
For complete descriptions and to see samples of our literature-based high school courses, click on the high school course graphics below.
American History I: Colonization through the Civil War$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
American Literature: a Study of American Writers$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
British Literature: a Study of British Writers$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
Essay Styles for High School$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
General Literature$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
The Art of Public Speaking$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
The Steps to Writing a Research Paper$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
World History I Teacher’s Guide$9.97 – $39.97 Select options
World History I: Ancients through the Renaissance & Reformation$29.37 – $43.97 Select options
World Literature: a Study of International Writers$29.37 – $43.97 Select options