You can stop worrying whether you are covering enough with our open and go Second Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go daily lesson plans you will study history, science, language arts, and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Additionally, our structured daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, clear, detailed, daily plan for study using real, living books available from your public or church library or online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
With our 2nd grade daily lesson plans:
- You’ll know exactly what you’re covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives.
- Have everything you need in advance with our weekly supply lists of simple items you need for projects and experiments.
- We’ll teach you how to teach your child narration over short reading and listening selections.
- Your student will be be excited about reading and listening with our exciting book suggestions featuring many books that teach excellent character qualities.
- Just open the plans and easily teach history, science, language arts, and fine arts with one curriculum.
- We’ve chosen your second grader’s copy work to reinforce his learning. Selected from history and science reading, his copy work will reinforce his lessons.
- Your student will be love her fun history and science projects and experiments.
- Your child’s curriculum is enriched by art and music study for each of our nine chronological units.
- Teach short, Charlotte Mason-style lessons, perfect for your 2nd grader
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our 2nd Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as a digital download (you print).
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of printed daily lesson plans).
You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)