You can stop worrying whether you are covering enough with our open and go 1st Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go 1st grade daily lesson plans you’ll study history, science, language arts and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Simplify your homeschooling with ONE curriculum that covers history, language arts (reading and all the rest), hands on science, memory work, fine arts and projects.
Our structured first grade lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized, detailed, daily plan for lessons using real, living books. (Available from your public or church library, interlibrary loan, or online at Amazon.com.)
See the books we recommend in our first grade lesson plans here.
These daily lessons include:
- weekly themes and objectives, so you know exactly what you’re covering that week
- supply lists, so you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips for all activities and projects for the week
- opportunity to practice oral narration over short readings, to build your first grader’s future writing skills
- discussion questions, poetry and reading assignments created for you, so you don’t miss anything your first grader needs
- copy work selected for you from history and science reading, giving your student a chance to review what she’s learning while practicing her handwriting skills
- history and science projects and experiments, to help those subjects come alive to your first grader
- suggested artists and music for each of our nine chronological units, to enrich your study
- short, Charlotte Mason style lessons, perfect for the developmental stage of your first grader
See a 1st Grade DLPs Sample Week of our First Grade Plans.
Click to see the Scope and Sequence for our First Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download (you print).
Love the idea but want to try them first? Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of printed plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download after purchase.)