You can stop worrying whether you are covering enough with our open and go First Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go first grade daily lesson plans you’ll integrate the study of history, science, language arts, and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Do you want to simplify your homeschooling, saving time and money? Stop buying a separate curriculum for each subject! Instead, by ONE curriculum that covers history, language arts (reading, poetry, pre-writing skills, basic grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary), hands-on science, memory work, fine arts, and projects.
Our structured 1st grade lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, detailed, daily plan. Even better, instead of using dull textbooks, you’ll teach with excellent children’s literature. (Available from your public or church library, inter-library loan, or online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
Our book selections will keep your student’s attention. Our teaching methods will help your students learn.
See the books we recommend in our first grade lesson plans here.
With these Daily Lesson Plans:
- You’ll know exactly what you’re covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives.
- You can get your supplies in advance with our weekly supply lists and have everything at your fingertips for all activities and projects for the week.
- Your student will be building future writing skills by learning narration.
- You’ll know what to say and do with discussion questions, reading assignments, science activities, and more created for you.
- We’ve selected your child’s copy work from history and science reading, giving your student an age-appropriate chance to review what he’s learning while practicing his handwriting skills.
- Your 1st grader will love history and science with our fun projects and activities.
- Your student’s curriculum is enriched by art and music study for each of our nine chronological units.
- Perfect for the developmental stage of your student — she’ll have short, Charlotte Mason-style lessons.
Also, our daily lesson plans are available in two formats: printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download you print yourself.
Using Daily Lesson Plans from Train up a Child Publishing, you can give your students a Charlotte Mason-inspired education.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of printed plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download after purchase.)