World History I Teacher’s Guide, the Companion to World History I
With its grading rubrics, answers to short-answer questions, and teaching and evaluation tips for every assignment, our World History I Teacher’s Guide is exactly what you need to easily teach our World History I high school course to your high school-aged homeschoolers.
Just like all of our high school courses, the World History I Teacher’s Guide is written from a biblical point of view. It has the support you need to teach World History I, conveniently in a separate book so you and your student don’t have to share.
Features of our World History I Teacher’s Guide:
- Written directly to you, this Teacher’s Guide provides you the answers you need at your fingertips, so you don’t have to read every book your student reads.
- Looking for a particular rubric or assignment? No problem!The detailed Table of Contents shows you exactly where the information is that you need.
- Sample Reading and Assignment Charts for each unit to help you get a helpful start on planning
- Occasional web links direct you to additional info to give you helpful background on a topic or assignment.
- Specially designed rubrics for most major assignments to help you clearly communicate what you expect your student to do and let him know exactly how he will be evaluated.
- Special rubrics teach you how to evaluate unique assignments, rather than just essay assignments, such as:
- a book of maps
- an illustration of an aspect of a book
- a graphic timeline
- a model of the Tabernacle from the Old Testament, or the ancient Greek Parthenon
- Periodic reminders to check your student’s “ongoing” assignments that are completed throughout all of the units.
- Detailed notes about portions of the reading so you can make sure your student grasped the most important points.
- Helpful graphic organizers designed for specific assignments to help you teach how to organize notes and information.
- Useful summaries in chart form of the Crusades, the Spanish Armada, Renaissance Reformers, and more.