Our upper grades Teacher’s Manual for 6-12th Grades shows you how to homeschool history, language arts, science*, and fine arts.
From helping you get organized to teaching you how to record high school credits and classes, our Teacher’s Manual for 6-12th grades will help you give your middle school and high school students an excellent, Charlotte Mason-inspired education using real books instead of boring textbooks.
Our Teacher’s Manual from 6-12th grades will make teaching high school A LOT less scary.
In 100+ pages, discover how to get organized, what subjects and courses your student needs, and how to award and record high school credits for that all-important transcript.
- Prepare your middle school student for high school using our teaching tips and assignment suggestions
- Help your student get ready for the language arts portion of the SAT with our English Skills Checklists
- Learn how to teach history, science*, language arts, and fine arts with brain-based teaching methods so learning sticks
- Find how to teach and confidently evaluate the five types of essays every high school students needs to know
- Easily create your student’s big picture high school plan with our instruction, tools, and examples
*We cover science during the middle school years, but not in high school, as colleges have specific requirements for college-bound students.
Having this manual to help you teach your middle schooler is great. But having it the three years before high school will be invaluable.
There’s nothing like knowing what to expect and being prepared for teaching high school. Our manual will help you go to sleep at night instead of worrying about this being “unknown.” It’s not as hard as you think! And these years will be special as you have a front-row seat watching your middle school bloom into a much more mature high school student, right before your eyes!
Our 6-12th grades Teacher’s Manual provides the fundamentals you need. When you need them!
Additionally, immediately after your payment is processed you can download your upper Teacher’s Manual!