Win Free Curricula!
We are so excited to finally be able to share what we have been so diligently working on this summer and fall! Epi Kardia is announcing two new curricula offerings: an additional grade level of our Daily Lesson Plans and a new high school literature course! Whether you are teaching elementary school or high school students, please read about our new literature-based curricula, take advantage of our introductory prices and see how you might even win a free copy!
Second Grade Daily Lesson Plans
For those of you clamoring for Second Grade Daily Lesson Plans – Set I is here! As with all of our Daily Lesson Plans, our Second Grade plans organize the study of history into nine chronological units integrated with:
- language arts (reading, spelling, vocabulary, literature study, narration, copy work, poetry, simple dictation, etc.)
- fine arts (picture, artist and music study)
And all are taught using real, living books, available at your local library or online, that have been pre-read by one of the authors and evaluated from a Christian perspective. For your active little second graders, our daily lesson plans also include numerous hands on projects and activities to reinforce what your students are learning and appeal to different learning modalities!
Our Second Grade Plans follow the same schedule as our other grade levels, so that you can teach all of your children the same unit in history at the same time. See one week sample of our Second Grade Plans from the Ancients unit here.
1. Try a trial unit of our Second Grade Lesson Plans for only $25 – this is a digital copy of the six weeks Ancients unit, covering Creation to the Fall of Rome. Click here to purchase the trial unit.
2. Beginning TODAY until midnight Wednesday, September 29th, you can purchase Set I of our Second Grade Daily Lesson Plans for 20% off! Set I includes thirteen weeks of lesson plans covering from Creation through the Renaissance & Reformation. This is available either on CD or in a hard copy, coil bound on 35# paper.
- If you would like the CD, please type this coupon in your shopping cart: 2ndLPs20CD
- If you would like the hard copy, please type this coupon in your shopping card: 2ndLPs20HC
Note that the coupons are the same EXCEPT for the last two letters, denoting whether you would like the CD or Hard Copy versions. Make sure you use the correct code so you will be sent the correct product.
World Literature: a Study of International Writers
World Literature is a course that should be included on every student’s high school transcript. Epi Kardia’s newest high school literature course offering for homeschool and private school students includes selections from outstanding international authors including Homer, (Dante) Alighieri, Dumas, Sienkiewicz, Chatterjee, de Maupassant, Tolstoy, and Solzenitsyn. Just as the rest of our high school courses, World Literature is written to the student, but also provides answer keys and evaluation tools for the teacher, allowing you to teach this course with confidence.
Beginning today through next Wednesday, September 29th, you may purchase World Literature at $10 off the regular price of $39.95 – that is 25% off! To purchase this new course at the introductory price please type this code into your shopping card when you place your order: WORLITINTRO10
Important note: only one coupon may be used in our online shopping cart at one time!!
Does “FREE” Sound Better To You?
To thank our readers, we are giving away one copy of Set I of our Second Grade Plans on CD ($75 value + shipping!) and one printed copy of our World History course ($39.95 value + shipping!). If you would like to be entered in our give-away, please do one or more of the following:
- Leave a comment on this post stating which product you would like to win and why
- Tweet the link to this blog post to your Twitter followers and leave us another comment with your Twitter name telling us you have done so
- Mention this contest on your blog and leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post
- Post a link to this post on your facebook page and leave a comment that you’ve done so
A winner for each product will be chosen a week from today, Friday, October 1st. Please make sure to leave a valid email address when you leave your comment(s).
Thank you for your continued support of Epi Kardia Curricula!