Get our World History I Teacher’s Guide
Our World History I Teacher’s Guide is 191 pages, printed black and white and coil bound.
It’s also available as an immediate digital download, which is in color. YAY!
This popular companion to our World History I: Ancients through the Renaissance and Reformation gives you everything you need to provide a customized learning experience to your student, evaluate his school work, and help prepare him for college level world history studies.
Our World History I Teacher’s Guide provides:
- a special section on high school writing, refreshing you on the writing process and the different types of essays that could be assigned in our World History I course.
- a informative section on considering your students natural gifts when choosing assignments. (In fact, you might want to give your high school student input on which assignments s/he would prefer!)
- detailed rubrics that take the guesswork out of assigning tasks, making sure your student understands exactly what you want him to do and tells you precisely how to evaluate his work, down to how to calculate a grade.
- discussion/narration prompts, the answers to discussion and short answer questions, teacher keys and useful background information — all to make your job easier to teach and grade your student.
- sample planning charts for each unit that you can tweak to your heart’s content! (You choose the assignments, but it’s helpful to have somewhere to start.)
- appendices including timeline templates, map ideas, mini-research topics, graphic organizers, all at your fingertips!