Ready to Move Beyond the Textbook, Save Some Money and Design Your Own Literature-based High School Courses?
Now you can! With our e-book, Design Your Own Literature-based High School Courses, all of the direction you need to start creating your own courses is at your fingertips.
This detailed, useful e-book walks you through the process of creating both required and elective high school courses — and all based on living books! Organized in easy-to-understand steps, this guide opens up a multitude of literature-based history, English, and elective courses for you and your high school student to develop.
- Create literature courses, such as American, British, and World Literature
- Put together your own U.S., British, and World History courses
- Consider more unique history courses, such as The History of Modern Missions, The History of Folk Music or The History of Costume Design
Not just required courses, but also customized electives!
In addition to required courses, think of all the other customized courses you could create! Let your student help design an elective course in a special interest.
- Is your student interested in cooking? How about a course on Nutrition, Baking, French Cuisine, or Sushi?
- Do you have a highschooler interested in travel? A course in World Geography or World Cultures might be perfect.
- An animal lover? Consider Animal Behavior, Herpetology, or Avian Adventures
Just decide which course you want to cover, grab your books and watch your high school student excel!
This is a 29 page, digital e-book available for an immediate download.