You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our Middle School Daily Lesson Plans.
With our middle school daily lesson plans you’ll study history, science, language arts and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Our structured Middle School Daily Lesson Plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized detailed daily plan for study using real, living books available from your public or church library or online at Amazon.com. See the books we recommend in our middle school daily lesson plans here.
Our Middle School-1 Daily Lesson Plans offer:
- weekly themes and objectives
- living book and supply lists
- discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments
- history and science projects and experiments
- suggested artists and music for the each of our nine chronological units
- shorter, Charlotte Mason style lessons
- special language arts help and review preparing your student for high school level studies
- training to help your student to think more logically and analytically
- teaching to help your student begin to identify authors’ bias in books, television and movies
Click to see a one week sample of our Middle School-1 Daily Lesson Plans.
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our Middle School-1 Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or on CD (you print).
Love the idea but want to try them first? Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)
“I recently purchased the sample ancients daily plans for fourth and middle school for my children. I was so impressed that I pretty immediately then bought the full year daily lesson plans for each as well. I feel compelled to write. I have homeschooled for 4 years. I went from “designing my own plan” using multiple curricula to a video Bob Jones approach to now finding your curriculum. I feel like there aren’t adequate words to express the daily joy now that my kids AND I have as we read the perfectly planned out living books that both teach and then reinforce the teaching. My son actually wrote an essay about how wonderful his day is now!!!!
I feel I must shout from the rooftops about your program. Truly, truly amazing and so beautifully structured and thought-out.
Thank you SO much!!!!