You can stop worrying whether you are covering enough with our open and go 1st Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go 1st grade daily lesson plans you’ll study history, science, language arts and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Simplify your homeschooling with ONE curriculum that covers history, language arts (reading and all the rest), hands on science, memory work, fine arts and projects.
Our structured first grade lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized, detailed, daily plan for lessons using real, living books. (Available from your public or church library, interlibrary loan, or online at Amazon.com.)
See the books we recommend in our first grade lesson plans here.
These daily lessons incliude:
- weekly themes and objectives
- living book and supply lists
- opportunity to practice oral narration over short readings
- discussion questions, poetry and reading assignments
- copy work selected from history and science reading, reinforcing learning
- handwriting practice
- history and science projects and experiments
- suggested artists and music for the each of our nine chronological units
- short, Charlotte Mason style lessons
See a 1st Grade DLPs Sample Week of our First Grade Plans.
Click to see the Scope and Sequence for our First Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download.
Love the idea but want to try them first? Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)