American History I: Colonization through the Civil War
$29.37 – $43.97
American History I for high school will help your homeschool student discover our American heritage.
American History for high school students covers Colonization through the Civil War. Your student will study American history from a biblical worldview, instead of the politically correct viewpoint so common in American History curricula today. By using real, living books, your student will be immersed in American history in a way that textbooks can’t achieve.
This is what a homeschool mom like you said about our early American History course for homeschoolers:
Your homeschooler will discover a deeper knowledge of American History through four nine-week units: Colonial, Revolution, Westward Expansion, and the Civil War.
- Immerse your student in early American history by reading excellent literature your homeschooled high schooler will love.
- Make history come alive for your high school student as she studies the real words of Benjamin Banneker and Abraham Lincoln.
- Choose customized assignments for your high school student such as creating a game, making a children’s book, or writing poetry, instead of just writing essays.
- Teach your high school student to work independently with a high school course written to him or her.
- Grade your student’s work easily with our clear, step-by-step instructions for completing and evaluating each assignment.
- Save money by getting the Student Book and Teacher’s Guide in one volume.
- Dive deeply into the birth of our country with special year-round assignments with timeline, geography, and mini-research topics to round out your student’s reading.
- Pump up your student’s high school transcript by assigning the optional honors track.
To maximize your high school homeschooler’s understanding of U.S. History, grab our American Literature course and have your student take both courses in the same year.
Why? Because studying the history and literature of the same time period at the same time is much more effective than studying them separately.
American History I: Colonization through the Civil War is 150 pages, printed in black and white and coil bound.
|Dimensions||9 × 11 × .75 in|
Hard Copy, Digital Download