We Are Listening!
Epi Kardia has a mailing list that goes literally around the world! Besides home schooling moms from Florida to Alaska, we also have readers from Canada, Australia, the Philippines, Germany, Nepal, China, New Zealand, Peru, Egypt and Puerto Rico!
Epi Kardia is honored and humbled by your support! This has always been part business and part ministry, so as I said in my last post with our survey results, I want to make sure and respond to some of your direct questions and comments on the survey many of you so kindly completed.
I’m having trouble navigating your website./Your website is confusing.
- I’m sorry you are having trouble! I have worked on the navigation in order for it to flow a little better – if you are having trouble finding what you’re looking for, I suggest the following:
- Go to the home page and REFRESH/RELOAD the page. (That applies to many pages – do it every time you come to a different page on the Epi Kardia site, just to make sure you are not missing anything.)
- Start with the Curriculum Overview page. That page explains the different types of curricula and has links to more detailed descriptions with samples. Hopefully will clarify many of your questions.
- If you have questions that you don’t see answered, please feel free to email me directly. (firstname.lastname@example.org) I will always answer your questions.
Why don’t you have book lists on your web site?/Where are your book lists?/Why is there no kindergarten book list?
- We DO have book lists on our website. You can find them on the left sidebar, under Books! From that first page you may navigate to book lists for our lesson plans and courses.
- We are adding the Kindergarten books as we speak. Bear with me, those book links take a while to put up but I hope to have them all on soon.
Where can I find others who use your curriculum?/How about having a forum where I can talk to other Epi Kardia curriculum users?
- Good question! We do put quotes on our website from real live people who use our curriculum, but at present we don’t have a forum of EK users. (It is on our To Do list, but not at the top yet .)
- So would anyone like to volunteer to be a reference? 🙂 If you wouldn’t mind answering an email question or two from someone who wants an opinion, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Alternatively, if you currently use Epi Kardia curriculum and you would like to answer a few online questions about it for others’ perusal, please go to a site such as www.choosyhomeschooler.com and write a quick review. I think you would have to create a user name and password on that site before you could write a review.
- We do have some home school moms who are going to be reviewing our curriculum in the next few months. We will certainly let you know when they are published.
Please don’t wait for a survey if there is something you would like to ask, a broken link you would like to bring to my attention or just a comment you would like to make – I would love to hear from you (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Have a great weekend!
P.S. I just read a wonderful book about raising boys that I will reviewing next week! Make a note to check back or join our list if you haven’t already done so!