You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our open and go Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
You’ll be able to sleep well using our open and go third grade daily lesson plans, knowing you’re covering enough! With our plans, you’ll study history, science, language arts, and fine arts together. And all organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Additionally, our structured daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, daily plan. No textbooks here! Instead, you’ll be using real, living books you gather from your public/church library or online at (affiliate link) Amazon.com.
Our book selections will keep your student’s attention. Our teaching methods will help your students learn.
With our Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans:
- You’ll know exactly what you’re covering each week with our weekly themes and objectives.
- You can gather everything you need in advance with our weekly supply lists.
- Your 3rd grader will build his beginning writing skills with continued practice with narration and continued exposure to basic grammar and punctuation.
- Our open and go plans are ready for you to teach with daily discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments.
- We select your child’s copy work, spelling, and vocabulary words from your student’s history and science reading, reinforcing learning in those subjects.
- History and science will come alive for your student with our fun history and science projects and experiments.
- With our plans, your child will continue memorizing Scripture, poetry, history and science facts
- Your third grader’s curriculum is enriched by art and music study
- Your child will enjoy her short, Charlotte Mason-style lessons.
See the books we recommend in our third grade lesson plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available in two formats: printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as an immediate digital download that you may print yourself.
Using Daily Lesson Plans from Train up a Child Publishing, you can give your students a Charlotte Mason-inspired education.
Love the idea but want to try them first?
If so, try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the printed year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download after purchase.)
This is our 3rd year using daily lesson plans. I can’t say enough great things about this curriculum. I love that we start each year in the Bible, its a great way to start off the school year. I personally have learned so much history and sometimes I will catch my high schooler listening in. Spelling words are pulled from the weekly reading so my daughter makes a connection with the words instead of just handing her another “boring” list of words. And as with each year we are enjoying all the great books!