Help your high school student understand our true American heritage by taking our American History I for homeschoolers.
Skip the revisionist history! American History I for homeschoolers is written from a biblical worldview, without the politically correct viewpoint so common in American History curricula today.
This is what a homeschool mom like you said about our early American History course for homeschoolers:
Your homeschooler will learn about American History through four nine-week units: Colonial, Revolution, Westward Expansion, and Civil War.
- Immerse your student in early American history by reading excellent literature your homeschooled high schooler will love.
- Make history come alive for your high school student as she studies letters from Benjamin Banneker and poetry by Abraham Lincoln.
- Truly engage your highschooler in our country’s beginnings and provide a completely customized learning experience with our variety of assignment choices. Choose assignments such as creating a game, making a children’s book, or writing poetry, instead of just writing essays.
- Teach your high school student to work independently with a high school course written to him or her.
- Grade your student’s work easily with our clear, step-by-step instructions for completing and evaluating each assignment.
- Save money by getting the Student Book and Teacher’s Guide in one, easy-to-use book.
- Dive deeply into the birth of our country with special year-round assignments with timeline, geography, and mini-research topics to round out your student’s reading.
- Pump up your student’s high school transcript by assigning the optional honors track.
Take a look at the link below to see this course’s table of contents along with a lengthy sample!
Why? Because studying the history and literature of the same time period at the same time is much more effective than studying them separately.
American History I: Colonization through the Civil War is 150 pages, printed in black and white and coil bound.