You can stop worrying whether you’re covering enough with our Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our third grade daily lesson plans you’ll study history, science, language arts and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Our structured third grade daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized, detailed, daily plan for study using real, living books available from your public or church library or online at Amazon.com. See the books we recommend in our third grade lesson plans here.
Our Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans offer:
- weekly themes and objectives
- living book and supply lists
- continued practice with narration
- discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments
- copy work selected from history and science reading, reinforcing learning
- more formal composition and continued exposure to basic grammar and punctuation
- history and science projects and experiments
- continued memorization of Scripture, poetry, history and science facts
- suggested artists and music for the each of our nine chronological units
- short, Charlotte Mason style lessons
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our Third Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or on CD (you print).
Love the idea but want to try them first? Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of plans). You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)