You can stop worrying whether you are covering enough with our open and go Second Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
With our open and go daily lesson plans you will study history, science, language arts, and fine arts together, organized within the framework of nine historical units covering from Creation to Modern.
Our structured daily lesson plans offer you an easy to follow, clear and organized, detailed, daily plan for study using real, living books available from your public or church library or online at Amazon.com.
Our 2nd grade daily lesson plans offer:
- weekly themes and objectives so you know exactly what you’re covering
- a weekly supply list of simple items you need for projects and experiments
- reminders to have your child practice oral narration over short reading selections
- exciting book suggestions featuring books that teach character qualities that will engage your kids!
- discussion questions, narration prompts, poetry and reading assignments all provided for you, so your teaching is easier
- weekly copy work chosen for you, selected from history and science reading, so your kids’ learning is reinforced
- history and science projects and experiments provided for your 2nd grader, to keep your second grader engaged.
- suggested artists and music for each of our nine chronological units to enrich your study
- short, Charlotte Mason style lessons, perfect for your 2nd grader
See a one week sample of our 2nd Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Click to see the Scope and Sequence of our 2nd Grade Daily Lesson Plans.
Our daily lesson plans are available printed in black and white and spiral bound, or as a digital download (you print).
Love the idea but want to try them first? Try a six weeks digital trial unit for $19.97 (fully refunded when you buy the year of printed daily lesson plans).
You can’t lose! (This is a digital unit that you may download immediately after purchase.)