Help your high school student develop a healthy, realistic view of our true American heritage with God as the Designer and Orchestrator of our nation with our literature-based American History I curriculum.
American History I is divided into four nine week units: Colonial, Revolution, Westward Expansion and Civil War and provides:
- the chance for your highschooler to examine historical documents such as letters from Benjamin Banneker and poetry written by Abraham Lincoln, in addition to other primary and secondary sources
- an engaging study for your student with a variety of assignment choices utilizing different learning styles, providing an engaging, customized learning experience
- a course written to your student with step-by-step instructions for completing and evaluating each assignment for you, making teaching and evaluation easy
- special year-round assignments with timeline, geography and mini-research topics to round out your student’s reading
- an optional honors track
- the chance for your high schooler to learn about who our founding fathers really were and not just what they did!
American History I: Colonization through the Civil War is 150 pages, printed in black and white and coil bound.